How to get pregnant quickly – tips and guide
Having a baby is one of the biggest milestones in the life of a couple. Though some couples prefer to delay it until they are completely ready to accept this responsibility, however, most of the couples choose to complete their family as soon as possible. If you are also one of those women who are eager to get pregnant and ask “I want to get pregnant fast, what should I do?” then here is the answer to all your worries. Though you may not need any medical help for this purpose, however, if you are not able to conceive after 6 months of consecutive attempts then it is recommended that you should consult medical practitioners in this regard.
If you are really eager to get pregnant the first thing you need to do is to leave all the stress behind. You need to understand that it is a natural process and you will conceive when your body will be ready for it, however, here are some tips that can help you prepare yourself physically and can enhance your chances of getting pregnant quickly:
Medical advice can be helpful
The best way to get pregnant fast is to seek medical advice before initiating the process. The proper examination of your physical health will help you know if you lack anything and what medical treatment can help you for a healthy pregnancy. Most doctors suggest using folic acids 3 months before conceptions as it will promote the development of the healthy embryo. Preconception medical advice can also guide you to the better positions that can play an important role in conception. Doctors and midwives can also help you understand which habits you need to quit and which healthy habits you should adopt for healthy pregnancy like you should quit smoking, alcohol, and intake of caffeine in large amount. However, adopting healthy habits like healthy food, exercise and yoga can enhance your chances of getting pregnant.
Track your ovulation
Ovulation is the process when the egg is released from the ovary. This is the time when a woman is fertile most and chances of conceiving are highest. Every fertile woman ovulates once during the menstrual cycle. Knowing the time of ovulation and having intercourse at that time is the best way to conceive fast. Ovulation in woman body is indicated by different parameters like a change in body temperature or you can also use ovulation kits available in the market that can help your monitor you ovulation during the cycle. However, if you have irregular cycles then you may need to take advice from doctors in this regard.
Stop using birth control methods
If you are using any birth control pills it is time to stop immediately. Getting pregnant after birth control, on immediate basis becomes difficult for many women. It is because using birth control medications or injectable for long period of time can result in hormonal imbalance and significant changes in the physical health of the woman. Thus, to get pregnant it is important that these methods should be discontinued at least 6-9 months before you are intended to get pregnant.
Sex on right time
Once you know what is the time of ovulation it is important to understand that you and your partner should intercourse at right time. The life of sperm is 12 – 24 hours depending on the conditions and health. Thus, you should have sex with your partner right before you ovulate so that sperms can reach egg on the right time. You can discuss it with your partner and should have sex two to three times in a week once your periods are finished. Having sex at the right time is a key to get pregnant fast.
Do’s and Don’ts to get pregnant fast
Along with these tips other do’s and don’ts of conception are as follow:
- Male and female should stop using tobacco along with other similar drugs that are used for recreational purpose. These drugs and tobacco can result in unhealthy sperms in male especially.
- Intake of alcohol should be reduced.
- If you are overweight it is really important to reduce weight for healthy pregnancy. Woman with obesity can face problems like PCOS and hormonal imbalance that can hinder their pregnancy. In case of any such symptoms, it becomes imperative to consult gynecologist at urgent basis.
- Nutrient like Vitamin C, Zinc and Folic acid can boost fertility in both males and females.
- Men should avoid taking hot baths or saunas as heat can destroy sperms.
- Healthy foods should be used by woman like Avocado, figs, oats and other greens. Using healthy foods will promote fertility in woman.
- Some foods should be avoided if intended to get pregnant like mushrooms, papaya, etc. as these foods are known for contraception.
- If woman is diagnosed with a problem of PCOS then it is recommended that she should cut out on gluten as gluten can worsen the condition.
- Exercise and healthy gym activity is strongly recommended during this duration as this will not only improves the overall health of the body but also promote fertility in male and female both.
- Studies have shown that using whole milk or products made from whole milk like cheese, ice-cream or yogurt can help you fight against infertility problems related to ovulation.
- Similarly, try to avoid using products made from skim milk as it promotes infertility in females.
- If you are diabetic avoid using trans-fats as it has been observed that trans-fats can also result in infertility.
These are some tips that can help you get pregnant quickly. However, it is important to remember that every female differs from other and fertility of woman depends upon her physiology. Therefore, it is not necessary that if anything is good for one will also prove to be beneficial for other. Try to understand your physical conditions and it is recommended to get medical consultancy as it can help you know your physical requirements in a better way. In case of any medical problems do not give up. Remember, with right medical treatment on right time such problems can be catered and you can get pregnant successfully.